Northwest is hiring a second paid Nursery Attendant, which is a two-hour weekly commitment. We’re looking for someone responsible, energetic, and caring who enjoys caring for infants and toddlers. The church will pay for CPR and First Aid training, and applicants must be 18 or older and able to pass a mandatory background check.
- Must be at least 16 years of age
- Must have babysitting experience
- Provide personal references who have know you for at least 2 years minimum (2 references required)
- Must be reliable
- Must have your own transportation to be at the church each Sunday morning.
- Be willing to take a one day First Aid class
- Be willing to do a background check by us
- Reporting time is 9:30 am sharp every Sunday morning
- Children range from infants to 4 years of age
- You will be paid for 2 hours regardless of work load
- Pay is $13.00 an hour
- There are two attendants required. You will not be alone.
If interested in this opportunity, please contact the church office at (509) 946-3222 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Resumés welcome!