Did you know that 76% of Americans live paycheck to paycheck? Or that 64% of Americans can’t cover a $1,000 emergency? This doesn’t have to be true for you! All you need is a practical plan for your money—and Financial Peace University IS that plan!
In nine easy-to-follow lessons, you’ll learn how to get out of debt, create a budget, make wise spending decisions, save for the future, and so much more!
You’re invited to Northwest’s next Financial Peace University class! If you’d like to learn more about taking control of your money once and for all, check out the class details below:
- Where: Northwest United Protestant Church (Parlor)
- When: Sundays at 5:00 pm for eight weeks beginning April 30th, with a special Wednesday night class on May 3rd at 5:30.
- Cost: $110 for each individual OR couple. You may attend the first class at no cost.
- Dinner and child care will be provided.
- Cal the church office at (509) 946-3222 to register.